(Memoir, 256 pp. 2020)
Biale’s memoir is composed of linked stories about growing up on Kibbutz Kfar Ruppin in Israel’s Jezreel Valley in the 1950s and 60s, when children spent most of their time living apart from their parents in a Children’s House.
- Review by Jonathan Kirsch, J: The Jewish News Weekly of Northern California, April 21, 2020
- Review by Aaron Leibel, Washington Jewish Week, May 12, 2020
- Interview with Rachel Biale by Judy Bolton-Fasman, Jewish Boston, June 30, 2020
- Radio Interview with Rachel Biale, Talk Radio Europe, May 29, 2020
- Zoom program with Rachel Biale and Sue Fishkoff, Jewish Community Library, May 24, 2020